Office Manager (m/w/d)
- Vacancy: Office Manager (m/w/d)
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent & full-time
- Starting Date: as soon as possible
We are looking for an Office Manager
...who will ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operations. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. You are an essential figure in the organization's culture and support creating a working atmosphere in which all employees feel comfortable and motivated!
Who we are
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. We offer full IT development, maintenance, design, and business consulting services based on long-standing experience, digital know-how, and native talent for immediate benefits.
Our company is defined through a consistent focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, results-driven service & continuous optimization. Acrontum has grown organically within a decade and now includes subsidiaries in Portugal, South Africa, and the United States.
We operate as an employee-centric company that thoroughly enjoys the work we do and truly lives the values we defined for ourselves.
- 3+ years experience in office administration as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, or Administrative Assistant
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- A creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Excellent communication, feedback, and people skills
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize the office layout and order supplies and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Manage office budget, and ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees' queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Lead health & safety procedures
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom
- Supportive and international environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work
- A people-centric company culture that lives its core values
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility for mobile working, and a good work-life balance
- Annual budget for individual further training
- Bike Leasing
Did we spark your interest?
Apply directly at Acrontum Jobs
Get in touch today: