(Senior) DevOps Engineer
- Vacancy: (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time contract
We are looking for a (Senior) DevOps Engineer
...who is able to visualise how a DevOps team for a modern digital agency should look and function; from both a technical, process and business perspective. You are comfortable with the responsibility of creating new processes and solutions for a wide variety of applications and different hosting providers, and can effectively work hand in hand with developers and the IT team. While you love working with up to date technology, you prefer to keep one step behind the "bleeding edge'. Daily work routine includes planning, creating and optimizing delivery pipelines, maintaining currently running projects on different environments, creating and keeping watch on monitoring solutions, while always helping to steer the team direction toward larger company goals through the use of company wide OKRs. You are someone who can imagine a working construct and potentially interested in leading the implementation with a growing team.
Who we are?
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Over the years we have built up trust with our clients, large and small, to deliver bespoke applications with modern technologies; the current horizon being APIs delivered via NodeJS in micro-service architectures deployed in Kubernetes clusters (K8s) while keeping a weather eye on the technological edge with topics such as Design-to-Code solutions for the front-end. Our agile & interdisciplinary squads all work to agile methodologies allowing us to be fast in delivery.
Above all, we are a hard-working team-centric company that thoroughly enjoys the technologies and projects we work in.
Check out Kununu to see how our employees rate acrontum!
What we an expect from you
- Maintaining and setting up Kubernetes Clusters (K8s) in more than just AWS
- Gitlab: extensive knowledge from CI/CD to groups and permissions, and everything in between
- Building new and maintaining existing Docker images
- Experience with Terraform
- Developing and maintaining helm scripts
- Bash scripting expert
- LinuxOS, alpine or Debian based system expert
- AWS experience with Cloudwatch, API Gateway, EKS, RDS, API Keys, Security, and infrastructure
- Experience with Monitoring tools (i.e. Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience in creating and maintaining centralized logs
- Microservices infrastructure experience
- A team player with Agile experience in a Scrum setup
- Excellent time management skills
- Very good English language
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
Nice to have
- OpenAPI 3 or Swagger for model driven APIs
- Database knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- On hands experience with configuring and maintaining Openshift based environments
- Jira and Confluence expertise
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Flexible work schedule (flextime and remote working)
- Retirement pension plan
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment (including a kicker/foosball table and gaming room)
- Lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity, and meeting & project rooms
- Free fruits, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Supportive environment - your ideas are encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in sports, healthcare, and automotive industries (to name a few)
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: